October Mix

Strobe_DNB

Writer for In-Reach
All Vinyl DNB Mix - October Edition

Hi there

Ive been reading forum for months and thought it was now time to join up.

I plan to do an all vinyl podcast/mix at the start of every month

Ive just done this months mix please have a listen!

Its downloadable too.

Cheers!

Tracklist
1.Shredder - Optiv & BTK
<<<Empathy - June Miller
2.Lust - Chords & Jag Skills (Break Remix)
3.Intruder - Optiv BTK & Mindscape
4.New Design - Break & Dlr
5.Tape Pack - Ulterior Motive
6.Operation Ivy - June Miller
7.Warehouse - Teebee
8.Aliens (Dr Octagon) - Subfocus Remix
9.Light Sleeper - Matrix & Fierce
10.Mindscan - Ram Trilogy (Ed Rush & Optical Remix)
11.Lunar Bass - Origin Unknown (Commix Remix)
12.Steam Train - Break
13.Coming 4 U - Break
14.Cracker VIP - Enei Noel Eastcolors
15.Section VIP - Fierce & VC
16.Smash It - Stealth
17.Crawlers - Enei & Mefjus
18.Prozac - Trilo
19. The Beckoning - Konflict
20.Stranger - Pressure Rise (BCUK Remix)
https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fstrobe_dnb%2Fstrobe-october-vinyl-mix
Mixcloud Link [mixcloud]http://www.mixcloud.com/Strobe_dnb/100-vinyl-mix-october-edition/[/mixcloud]

Last edited:

Cachet

Easy Strobe, like you just joined and about to put up some (classic) vinyl mixes. Tracklist looks good, listening and feedback to come in a while.

Cachet

Yeah man good stuff, especially like the middle section from 'Aliens' to the Break tracks - really smoothly done. Btw you forgot to list Bad Company 'Pulse' after 'The Beckoning' ;)

Strobe_DNB

Writer for In-Reach
Thanks for taking the time to listen and give feedback , most appreciated. I actually left it off. Reason being,that the listener will have a pleasant surprise. :)

Hi mate - I've just listen to your October mix, I like it and the tune selection is good....some really nice tracks in there, only thing I will say is I think the mixing can be a little tighter, especially if your advertising yourself to a wider audience....This is constructive and I'm by no means putting you down as I know how hard it is to get it spot on with vinyl....

Keep it up and work on it.....

Ray L.

Strobe_DNB

Writer for In-Reach
Personally I thought the mix was quite tight and no clanging. It's good to hear people's opinions and feedback though. Thanks for taking the time to have a listen and share your thoughts.
Strobe

Last edited:
Mate please don't be offended, it's just my ears can hear it.....ofc there's no clanging but few of the mixes drop slightly out of phase.....am I being to picky? Would be nice to hear others opinions?

When I release a mix I like it to be pretty spot on, with almost no mistakes.....

Thanks

Strobe_DNB

Writer for In-Reach
Mate please don't be offended, it's just my ears can hear it.....ofc there's no clanging but few of the mixes drop slightly out of phase.....am I being to picky? Would be nice to hear others opinions?

When I release a mix I like it to be pretty spot on, with almost no mistakes.....

Thanks
Hi mate. None taken at all.

I knew a few were out of phase slightly, but only a tad so I left it. The vibe was flowing so would have been a shame to bin it.
Always good to get opinions and thoughs. I have to say though I've only managed to get a handful of perfect flawless mixes in all my years of using vinyl. I'd never release a mix otherwise!!hehe