Numark Mixtrack Pro

Imprimatur

Anybody use one of these? I was looking into getting a digital setup and this seems like a good controller to get given its functionality and price. Anyone got any opinions on it?

Anybody use one of these? I was looking into getting a digital setup and this seems like a good controller to get given its functionality and price. Anyone got any opinions on it?

yeah, it is a really good piece of gear. i use it almost exclusively to do my mixing. which you can check out here:
soundcloud.com/truc

get the PRO version though, i thought i'd save some money on the non pro version and really miss not having the built in audio card for previewing.

hope this helps!

truc

Nice one mate, I was thinking "maybe nobody uses it" hah. Cheers, I will have a listen when at home - was listening to some dnb mixes done using this controller on Youtube to get a bit of exposure to it. I'll definitely get the pro, for the reason you said.

A friend of my brother's got this, I thought it was a bit plastic to be perfectly honest, but I guess it's cheaper than getting an NS6.

Back
Top Bottom