Nu soundz !

knockoutz

EvilSeeker
Sup all !

I've put some tracks on my page of a french mate dnb producer,Feubo (M-atome Jahdread,Drumforce recs),so he'll (& me too) pleased if you could check 'em out...he's got a live set as well,i just need some more web space to stick it on....
I'll update my tunes soon as well but i have exams in july (yes it happens) so i don't have time to finish this now....

http://knockoutz.free.fr/Soundz

feedback to : feubo@hotmail.com or on my contact on the page.

Check www.lavibe.org for some fresh french tunes as well !

Thanks,

Ig

House Musik

this one def has a vibe going on... the structure is strange though... not very DJ friendly with that intro! When the breaks kick in :slayer: :slayer: It seems like a really low quality clip despite being 96kbps... but from what i can tell the mixdown is pretty good.. the bass isnt too loud which is pretty rare on this board!!! Sound design is alright... not much originality with that hoover but who needs originality in the dnb scene these days :D

Overall, nice vibe... when your production skills catch up with your ideas your tunes are gonna be rawkin! :slayer:

thx m8 ! Yeah, itold him that as well about the intro....
I'll update the clips pretty soon in better quality, and hopefully stickin my tunes in as well :cool:

ez

Back
Top Bottom