Not new to making tunes, but hello.

voltlab

Hello im a avid neuro dnb producer and very much enjoy sound design, i guess most here do.

I just recently brought some M-Audio BX5 D2 - Next-Generation 70-Watt Bi-Amplified and wonder what people think of them if you have them, hoping some that make dnb use them as like the low frequency response at 53hz, i was planning to get some m-audio v40 and decided thats a stupid idea as they only go down to 85hz and im not going to use my akg's just to reference the low base as to me it wont be true sounding i need speakers to do that, fed up with headphones.

I have not received my new moniters yet, there on the way so wonder how well people get on with them, i read reviews but nice to here someone here first hand.

Thanks for reading.

I have the M-Audio BX8 D2 - New - Next-Generation 130-Watt Bi-Amplified Studio Monitors. Coincidentally I also am an avid neurofunk/drum and bass producer. So far i love the speakers and out of all the speakers I listened to, the M-audios provide the Clearest sound. The M-audio's are really outstanding speakers and In my opinion they are the best speakers for the price. I can't vouch too much for the 5 inch speakers; they will suffer a little in the lower frequency band, but overall they are outstanding speakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom