not dnb but heres some french house im working on.

oh hai. did i mention im going to ban you if you post your shit outside productions new talent forum again?

because if i did, that means i have to ban you now.

@$marty ADAMS where do i can see stuff i wrote to this dork in previous fits of anger

hold on... you dont have to do that, i just posted it here because it wasnt dnb... move the post if you must but theres no reason to ban me... youd probably still ban me if i posted it in the talent area because its not dnb... i was in a really good mood today... thanks for ruining in it for me.

Brootal... Dont take shit too serious dude, why would you give a fuck what others think? If your in a good mood dont let anyone change that shit... i seriously worry about guys like you. Chin up and all that im gonna listen now ok man!

Ok so theres nothing to listen too, fair enough... Anyway all production stuff id keep in the productions/new talent section if its house simply label it house.

This is why this forum is one of the shittiest on the internet:

New guy doesn't know all the rules yet and posts in the wrong place, so you guys ban him and then take the piss?

hold on... you dont have to do that, i just posted it here because it wasnt dnb... move the post if you must but theres no reason to ban me... youd probably still ban me if i posted it in the talent area because its not dnb... i was in a really good mood today... thanks for ruining in it for me.

Are you sure? As in, are you sure i didn't warn you before? and, perhaps more importantly, if I didn't, are you sure you don't understand why you shouldn't post your audio-faff outside the production forums new-talent section?
You realise precisely no one does that, right? Its easy,
Signed tunes = general drum and bass forum
Unsigned tunes and WIPs = new-talent subforum in production
Production is where your general questions about music production goes.
This is waffle, our random board, and as valiant an attempt at house that may be, this is not the place to promote your tunes, house or no.
In fact, i don't care if it's house.
I don't know why you would think this is a dnb forum, but your audio-faff goes in new-talent from now on, deal? And, like I said, I'm pretty sure i already told you, which makes your actions questionable

This is why this forum is one of the shittiest on the internet:

New guy doesn't know all the rules yet and posts in the wrong place, so you guys ban him and then take the piss?

You know what, I kinda agree with what you're saying here.

But he won't get banned unless he breaks the rules after being warned & nobody's taking the piss...

Its banter mate, there's quite a big difference!

What makes a place shit is everybody agreeing with everything that everyone does & says in the guise of "respecting their actions/opinions" all the time, wheres the fun/use in that?

Whereas you take a step outside the internet, nobody is actually like that irl...

[banter]But its nice you're sticking up for your boyfriend[/banter] :lol:

Lol, dude got roasted in 1st reply. Knew this was gonna be a fun thread from the get go

DW OP you won't get banned, poor @logikz is in need of his her0n dosage and threw a temper tantrum

[banter]But its nice you're sticking up for your boyfriend[/banter]
What can I say, I'm a sucker for guys with glasses. :oops:

Seriously though... not everyone is an battle-scarred internetz veteran of the 2006 flame wars. Having just a couple of posts that actually make sense for new people would be nice.

Then if we're lucky we might get some more people here who aren't um...
:harrybeard::crab::arnie::wayne::chang::brick::russla::catdrugs:

Yeah you got a point man, but where do you draw the line?

Not have a laugh in case you offend somebody who might be alright?

On the off chance they wanna come & join in with being a twat on the internet with the side veil of being into d&b?

Hmmmm, then you run the risk of falling into the aforementioned trap of "editing" every response "just in case"...

Back
Top Bottom