Norwax - Spring 2013 Promo Mix

No worries man! Using songs from your last mix wasn't a criticism. If you like those tunes, then keep mixing them. Just that its nice to hear other tunes in mixes.

The mix IS top notch anyhow. Ez

Cheers mate, and thanks again for the listen and feedback!

i think watcha should become our feedback bitch so everyone else can be lazy.

great mix norwax

No, I don't want Watcha to be the only one feedbacking, haha :)
Thanks mate, glad you like ti (y)

big tracklist will bump this later today

Hope you like it mate!

Huge mate. Cant say i have any negative comment or criticism. Had me grinning the whole way through.

By the way, I thought the constant double drops gave the tune proper unrelenting energy, which i like when im out.

Last edited:
Huge mate. Cant say i have any negative comment or criticism. Had me grinning the whole way through.

By the way, I thought the constant double drops gave the tune proper unrelenting energy, which i like when im out.

Thanks bro!

About the double drops thing, I like to keep it rolling from the beggining to the end. I know some people who don't even like double drops :teeth:

Yea this was one mix I was looking forward to listening. Neuro/Dark sounds perfect for first day back in the grind.

Opening split with Defect worked great. Full of energy. Not a massive fan of Cyantifics production but this was a great opening mix.

As Mr Nuera pointed out the section through Underprint > Cypher > Transition VIP was really fucking slick. Been battering Cypher and interesting to see the different ways DJ's use it. Smashed it here. Loads of doubles loads of energy.

MPD > Heat remix > Scanners > Twisted was dutttttty. Although I would maybe try switching it up to change up the style. Feel like my head has been destroyed by double after double, which isn't a criticism (some heads struggle to do it so kudos to you) but sometimes a cleverly placed switch & then split mix can make a listeners experience less predictable. That isnt a criticism by any means because very rarely do I listen to mixes that are this dark that fit quite seemlessly.

Hats off to you sir. This was thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish. Certainly one of the better Neuro/Dark techier mixes I have listened to in a while.

(y)

Yo Smith! Thanks for listening and for the feedback!

Yeah, have to admit that Underprint > Cypher > Transition VIP came out pretty well, wasn't expecting it to sound so good together but glad people liked it!

Got to say I'm really happy with the feedback I'm getting, respect to every single one of you guys! Don't remember the last time I enjoyed a forum and it's members as much as I do on this one. Much love (No homo)!

Back
Top Bottom