Nitrous 1st recorded mix

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maybe you just play whatever but include take me away and or judgement hows that sound man

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maybe you just play whatever but include take me away and or judgement hows that sound man

(y) Ok mate

bit clangy but we're only human.. not machines like andy c. sumtimes it will take a few takes to get a perfect mix up. you think heads like andy hype and friction get their mixes perfect first time round, i really doubt it! the selection was there and feeling it bruv, especially liked the machete mix,, tunes such a cunt to get sounding good but you seem to have it down to a tee.

id stop the pullbacks too mate, duno bout you lot but they really dont do it in mixes lol

bring on te next one

safe!

good shiz bro!!! big ups!!! cheers for seeding HH pt2 aswell bro....... gonna get pt3 up on torrent within the next few days....... ill send over the link if you can seed for me too please bro..... much appreciated.....

right..... time to get this on the iphone...... hahah.....

[Politrix];310388 said:
bit clangy but we're only human.. not machines like andy c. sumtimes it will take a few takes to get a perfect mix up. you think heads like andy hype and friction get their mixes perfect first time round, i really doubt it! the selection was there and feeling it bruv, especially liked the machete mix,, tunes such a cunt to get sounding good but you seem to have it down to a tee.

id stop the pullbacks too mate, duno bout you lot but they really dont do it in mixes lol

bring on te next one

safe!

takes....??.... do people actually do "retakes" when they mix....... do the same mix again./....???

mate..... ive never done a retake with a mix nore practiced any specific mix.......

DONT DO RETAKES...... you fuk up....... who cares....... do a next mix........ no point practicing the same old shit........ that means you'll just get good at mixin them two tracks together......... keep doin loads of different mixs and eventually you'll find you wont ever..... or should i say hardly ever..... clang....... but this mix is good man....... guy is still on the learning curve.......

Cheers boys, massive respect to all you downaloaders!!!

:) Doin' one today that's not gonaa clang init, goddamit now everyone thinks I can't mix, i need to show my true mixing ability, not some nervous shitty clang this shit up style mix... :(

Back
Top Bottom