NI massive problem please help ???

omowglio

using logic, in the middle of a track im quite happy with and i have a instance of massive already playing chords.
now the weird bit i cant understand is when i create a new massive instance on a separate channel strip with say any preset it changes the pitch and tuning of the first massive. ? any takers

what version of logic? i have had issues (not this exact one, but similar) using massive with the 32-bit bridge in logic express 9 in 64-bit. so i switched logic back to 32-bit for the time being, until the bugs get worked out in an update (not sure who needs to fix the bugs, apple or ni), and all is fine now.

thats a fairly common problem with cracked versions of Massive, the work around is to delete the patch database (Local Settings\Application Data\Native Instruments\Massive\...for windows, dont know the mac equivlant...doesnt always work either), start massive in standalone mode, let it rebuild the database, then load your DAW up again. but, you will have to do that on a regular basis, and in the end it'll give up.

best solution is probly to freeze/render your first channel before adding another. or buy a proper copy

i got a real copy but running logic 8 so it doesnt tie up with what smith said but ill try what your saying hopefully it will work, cheers for the reply
sounda

i'd get onto native instruments for a proper fix, its a pretty common issue, didnt realize it affected uncracked versions aswell, i'm sure they must have fixed it by now in an update

Back
Top Bottom