Drum & Bass New work in progress with Trance / Goa Feeling!! check it out

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Mr_DnB, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Mr_DnB

Mr_DnB Member

Hey guys,

This is my newest track idea. Please tell me if you miss something or if you have a great idea about a main-synth or anything like that :beers:

As I am very new in the producing scene every comment is very appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,
    Martin

(Yes, of course i will listen to your tracks too to get some inspiration from better tracks ;) )

2. ShirPan

ShirPan Member

interesting idea, been into goa myself for quite a while^^ its just a clash maybe too hard for me, combining a trance/fullon/darkpsy-basslines with 'broken' beats. but actually in this song i can imagine it working. great effort. the bassline sounds too loud to me though, would like to hear some more of the drums in there. and yea, some main-lead or hook or smth would do it good as well i think. you tried some vocals?
    keep working on this, its worth finishing imo!

3. Mr_DnB

Mr_DnB Member

thanks for the feedback!

ok i will decrease the level of the bassline a few dB. Fortunately decreasing doesn´t cause problems :D
    I did not try vocals because I don`t have much knowledge about how to record and edit vocals. I have a few microphones + microphon amplifier but don´t know where to start. Maybe I will try it in the next days ;)

4. Mr_DnB

Mr_DnB Member

Up!

Every comment makes me happy ;)