New tunes from me, any feedback is welcome :)

New Skin sounds like a tune waiting to happen, a long intro that never really gets off the ground.
Maybe that's just because it's a WIP and you "haven't gotten around to that bit yet"..
Other than that the noises are all good, although the synths are sounding a bit plastic and the drums sound a bit mechanic, which I think is why it just doesn't do it for me.
Maybe you'd like to give it a drop somewhere, change the beat around a bit and fuck with my ear drums a little?

Blackout had me spacing out for a moment! I think it's way more interesting musically, there's shit going on all over the place. The "phrases" are tight and it takes you on a proper journey like. Big ups. A bit tame drums on this one as well though...

ye the 1st tunes got a nice vibe to it and some nice flowing breaks, the vocals kinda piss me off tho, dno whether its just the singer or the effects but it kinda graits me.

2nd tune is nice n dark, some of the synth sounds dont really seem to fit the dark atmosphere IMO got some real nice percussion elements in it though keep up the good work

It'æs like everyone here has ADD and can't listen to more than two tracks in one go!

I thought the remixed one had too little going on to justify it being three hours long to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom