New tune promo clip- Shire

Well, I think it's just my taste, but I like to actually hear what's happening with the sub, I mean, a bit of saturation could do the trick, specially at the beggining of the track. The wobble, though, didn't convice me. I think it's somewhat off-tempo? You can hear it cutting itself and restarting when there's a change on the notes. I personally don't like this effect. Maybe it's what you wanted to achieve, but, well, it's my opinion. The mixing is good, nothing wrong with it, everything seemed to be in place to me. Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm taking what you said into consideration, the track still isn't 100% finished and I still need to go back and change some aspects, especially in regards to the low-end bass and the wobble as you said, thanks for bringing it to light, I appreciate it! :)

The guitar/piano sound does not sound in key with the track. Also you should eq out some frequencies in your wobble. The riser gets to loud before the drop.
I like the atmosphere of your track and think the drums were built well. Now just try to balance everything out.

Back
Top Bottom