New Trizzack!

Thirdapparatus said:

nice! i love the atmospheric stuff a lot. was time i heard some of that in this jungle of technoid. anyway. i like how that bass punches in a lot. would be dancing my ass off when i'd hear that on the floor :D:D. i just wish you'd made a break AFTER that with only a subbass and that punch bass. that gives it a fucking stronger climax. you could also try some variation in the bassline. like doing the first half just half as fast (just a suggestion) and continue the second half at normal tempo. some stuff like that just totally gives it more energy pumping. but really listen to my subb-bass-punch-bass-only suggestion. wish you could try that out for me. cheers!

the intro has an old-school jungle flavor with the sweet pads and vocal sample---i like the editing on the drums too... :lighter:

my only 'complaint' is that the first real drop comes at around 3 minutes...and the entire tune is almost 6 minutes, the fact that the drop came in halfway thru the tune made it feel like the intro was dragging on a bit too long...maybe a little breakdown around 1:45 till 2:00, cuz after 2:00 you drop the synths and have the vocal and bassline going---that's nice, i liked that, but right before it, maybe try putting a breakdown to make that first transition more pronounced....other than that, i like the old school feel this tune has...peace

Back
Top Bottom