new thing

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by wingz, Sep 1, 2013.

1. wingz

wingz everyones fav austrian

i decided to post it here coz i wanna ask if someone has any idea how i could make that bass more prominent, it's sounding so muddy.. i tried quite a few hours but didn't get any result and i don't want to trash it because i kinda like it. anyone can help maybe? :)

2. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

drums are bare weak man, also sounds like you got them straight out of enei's sample pack? overall patterns and ideas are nice but i can tell its in very early stages of production

3. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

Work on getting rid of your frequencies that cause mudding between 200hz-600hz with eq and filtering.
    now i'm no expert but I hope this helps

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  4. Mason John

Mason John 21st Junta

What bass are you trying to fatten? Sub? I'm still working on my first track but I managed to get a nice fat sub-bass after a few hours experimenting. I just did some bare set-up in the synth and bounced it out and split the samples up on different racks, and edit them individually from there before mixing them back down together. It also helps setting the timing for each one slightly off one another to give 'em a sense of movement, maybe set each one's stereo pan off a bit.

Just feel the movements, bro. You'll get there.