New Talent Section.

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
Is there no way to make people give more feedback on the threads instead of just lurking and listening?

Like something where u have to leave a comment before you can listen to links? That way people who leave a comment to listen will feel somewhat pressured that they have to leave feedback as well.

I know its someone's right if they dont want to leave feedback but it just might encourage more

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
its strange you say that, feedback on Members Mixes seems to be getting better and better by the day.

I tend to find if I feedback on someone else's mix they will feedback on mine...simples.

give a little get a little.

mr meh

VIP Junglist
Yeah I was thinking some kind of comment exchange system might be cool to get people commenting more, not sure how that would work tho.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
makes sense to me but what can you do, i mean really. its going to paralyze the whole subforum if we even pretend to put demands on the listner im sure, the internet is a very ungrateful place when it comes to media

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Bad idea. Reciprocity works best and produces the most honest feedback. Mista if you make a song just pm me and I will always give you feedback.
Why I think force comments are a bad idea however, is a different matter. When one is new to the forum or is not all that good of a producer, they may feel insecure to leave any feedback. Active encouragement is a great way to get more feedback. Force feedback sounds to nazi for me.