New Stuff Confirmed for Raisetheroof Festival, Leeds!!!!!

Raisetheroof

Raisetheroof Festival
Prepare to be pimped, slapped and snapped! Stalls, Stands and Inter-activities include...

Happy Snap

Organised by the fantastic NME photographer mr Tom Martin and his merry team, 'Happy Snap' is a photobooth set up to capture your image. Visit the booth for a FREE professional pic that you can view later on our Facebook page.

Pimp My Clothes

Too busy to think about costumes? Get yourself down to the Pimp My Clothes stand and experience the joys of Radical Embellishment.

Happy Slap Makeup Boutique

Returning from the outdoor festival circuit, Happy Slap will be laying on their professionally-executed but decidedly extravagant makeup service. Get yourself glammed up or do the glamming: Happy Slap crew will be doing a 'human doodle' and allowing you to unleash your creativity upon their very skin!

Sighs and Whispers

Grab yourself some unique treasures handmade by the lovely Melissa Dawson.

Oxjam

Come down to the Oxjam stall, get involved and play some fairground games, Hook a Duck and Tin Can Shy, win a variety of exciting prizes including a pair of tickets to Oxjam Leeds Music Festival. Browse the portable Oxfam shop, with a range of clothes, books and DVD's.

The Heavenly Court of Madame Fantasiste

Chance upon the divine splendor of the latest performance piece masterminded through a collaborative project by the Urban Angels Circus, Leeds Metropolitan University and the University of Leeds.

The Ladybird Project

'Chill Out' or 'Warm Up' inside The Winter Dome or The Spring Dome hosted by the Ladybird Project. Between them is offered a cafe selling refreshing teas and cake, cabaret, spoken word and art activities.

Also make sure you try

BIKE POWERED PACMAN/ 'Sue Me' SUMO WRESTLING GAME – LIVE ART BY DON’T PANIC – SNO!ZONE SNOWBOARDING SIMULATOR – PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBITION/

Plus DECOR BY THE AMAZING UMBRELLA VISUALS aka Larl and Tony - CLICK: http://www.flickr.com/photos/umbrellavisuals/ for a sneak preview of their amazing handmade inflatable sculptures.

A5PrintReadyBackforweb.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom