New section of track for review

gabs67

Hi Folks, been working on a new track and posted this section got a few questions. Can you let me know if the vocals fit timing wise they are in key and I used logics tempo change thing to match them to tempo of song but im still a bit clueless on this issue.
I also thought Id try a few Neuro reese sounds which I put extra processing on but im still very new to this and would welcome any feedback on using these types of bass.

I will also make sure the drums are relatively louder in the actual track as realised they are relatively quiet.

Theres also a blip around 1.08 which I'll get rid of but any help on the issues mentioned above would be class...

Cheers,

Hi! At some points the vocal is on timing but not always (for example 0.22). I think it's mostly the vocals that are coming a millisecond to early before the beat :) Overall great track tho!!

Hello gabs, nice track, I like this song! Who's the singer? I also suggest to fix the vocals. They sound very well processed but out of position at times, esp in the verse. Try to slow down the verse vox snippets by around 5-10% in speed and start them a notch earlier. In the chorus part vox fit well but get strangely ducked (also thanks synth) ... could be my system, pls fix. Otherwise good work, this one sounds generally better than most of what I heard from u yet ... :2thumbs:

nicely done! i agree with machin and the previous comment. great production quality. possibly look into simply cutting a few snippets of the vocal out, at times all those words seemed to crowd your synths and bass sounds (which with these sounds could use a tad bit of low end possibly as well?) -- but, these issues only impacted the piece- just a tad at times. also, well made musical build-- i admire how you really bring that intro to a nice climax, this is something that i suck pretty bad at myself.

Although vocal tracks are not my cup of tea it sounds great :) If the vocal are fixed its a great one! At 1:05 the perc are a little disturbing in my opinion. Or is that the blip at 1:08?

Hi folks thanks for feed backing much appreciated. When the vocals are out eg at 0.22 ill try slowing down the section that goes "travelling somewhere". Can any of you quote the lyrics of the parts which sound out so I can make the slow down changes coz I'm still not 100% sure which bits are in time and which bits aren't :). Also does the overall mix sound ok not too muddy etc? and any thoughts on the neuro bass used in main section after drop?
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom