New Mix..

Loadstar- Link to the past - absoulte cracking mix mate, a lil less mid on valut i thinks. only a tad tho.

Anile - Exclusion Zone - cool blend, nice one.

Heavy 1 - Millers - they phase a lil as off beat in places but not very noticeable, safe mix all the same.

Need for Mirrors - Punch Drunk - yes!! love the switches and a wicked mix, cuts off a lil suddenly and looses a bit of energy/volume tho.

Basher - Xerox - safe!!!

Vicious Circle + Jubei - Cloak and Dagger - sweet! love this tune and well mixed, went a lil crazy when i heard it coming in!

Sub Zero - Poon - dislike this tune personally but really well mixed in mate!

Sub Zero - Spin Doc - wow! over kill, not bad man, but u really need to subtractive eq one of these fuckers not lower the harshness and get them sitting nicley.

Die - Clear Skyz ( Break Remix) - wkd mix!

Enei - One Chance - really liked this mix!

Chase and Status - Time ( Wilkinson Remix ) - clean lil mix, they work well together in the breakdown.

Break - Enigma ( Calibre Remix ) - the bass works really well with the mid range sounds on time! great shout!

BCee + Spy - Diagnosis Murder ( Matrix Remix ) - wasn't feeling it. sorry man!

Basher - Plastic Faces ( ft Verdict + Amber Melody ) - better! much!

Brockie + Ed Solo - Dangerous - good mix! didn't dig the switches on this one tho,

Micky Finn + Aphrodite - Bad Ass ( Urban Remix ) - cool mix, not heard this version before tho.

wicked mix man, they are getting better each time, nothing really to advise, just keep doing what ur doing and they will keep getting tighter!

Cheers Teddy nice one, think i need to take more time planning my mixes to ensure the little slips etc dissapear rather than record them just off the cuff grabbing tunes. Safe mate get on one yourself!

monster intro, great selection on the tracks, few lil slips nothing major though, thought clear skyz and one chance sounded sick, levels seemed right and ended on a high

Back
Top Bottom