New liquid tack on myspace - feedback please

sounds like you hav achieved the sound you want and it sounds great for that style but its not my thing... nice old school sound tho, different style. nice work cutting up the breaks around 3 minutes

i wouldnt of thought this is a liquid sound tho?

First i heard was that nuclear penguin track! haha that was amazing! just had to comment on that. and now lisning to this is it! fucking love it! really old skool feel sounds great.

I Really love ur tracks man been lisint to every one of them. Really colorful sound, Love the combo of jump up bass and old school pads and feel. Would love some mp3s if possible?

hey Fishy, thanks for the feedback i really appreciate it!! I was aiming for colourful sounds :)

I'm just about to go out but when i get back i'll pm you my tunes, which ones would you like?

do you produce at all? if so ill check em out!

Regards,
Jammin

hey Fishy, thanks for the feedback i really appreciate it!! I was aiming for colourful sounds :)

I'm just about to go out but when i get back i'll pm you my tunes, which ones would you like?

do you produce at all? if so ill check em out!

Regards,
Jammin

I really liked all of them but especially This is It, Dub Smoker, This goes to 11 :)

Ye man i produce www.myspace.com/fishydnb

nice tune, loving the jungle feel. bass seems a little quiet, and not sure about the scratch sample on the drop, but that aside this is a safe old skool sounding tune!

thanks man, i'll probably get rid of that scratch thing :D and the bass definately needs to be louder

Fishy: checked your myspace, liking your ideas mate bass is heavy, production needs some polishing but doesn't everyones? ;)

yeh mate wikid tune, really does have a nice old skool vibe tis true. love the intro, has a very unique feel to it. not so sure bout the keyboard melody after the drop tho, dont think it compliments the tune too well. everything else in the tune sounds fine to me, but yeh maybe like you said the drums do sound a bit crunchy at some points, but thts an easy fix ;) also i didnt really feel too much bass when it dropped, so you could pump tht up a little bit too for extra fatness an ting. keep at it man like to hear the finished version!

yeah gonna turn the bass up alot ;)

i think i'm gonna keep the piano melody wanted to have that happy oldschool feel ;)

Thanks for the feedback though!

Back
Top Bottom