NEW JUMP UP TRACK - FEEDBACK!!

its cool man, potential there in that track.

ill be honest tho feels like its missing something, mayby some breaks, shakers? i dunno, n ur snares seem a tad shallow n a distorted, but that mayby the sound u where going for.

the bassline is unique n i think it works! although mayby filter it before the break, so when it does break its like a release

keep up the good work n keep us posted of new / re worked tracks
:D

yr i really need to get that shit mastered :P
i was goin for an industrial soundin snare but its missing sum punch man
i think the shit im mssing is random noises and stuff
honestly sounds dumb but i think thats wat is missing xP

lol worst place in the world. fuuuuny title!

have u lowpassed ur kick and snare? cos it sounds like loads of the high end is missing from them. if u have i would say take that shit off, if u havnt, id change the samples cos on my system they sounds well muffled. try changing the samples while the synth is playing and see which ones work with it and cut thru.

nice synth work tho.

check out my latest tune slappadub if u got the time.

cheers mate (y)

for the snare i was goin for like a deep sound that has punch but its not peircing.
i think the wobbles are distorting the drums, they r no where near as clean as they culd be :/

like the tracks. id say thers sumthing missin in ur drum patterns, this is a problem i am tryin to overcome wen making dnb as i havnt bin producing for very long. keep up the gud work! check out my myspace if u get the chance

www.myspace.com/djlfusion1

Back
Top Bottom