New girl on the board :)

DarkMatter said:
Wecome, i wish you good luck in your djing and producing. I hope you will post some of you mixs here.

As soon as I feel I'm good enough to make a demo I will definately start posting mixes. :) And thanks for the welcome:hold_hand

Pyratekk said:
I knew it had to be you guys picking about someone on the boards :)

Someone who was on the board. His arse got banned for for being a bellend.:gaywhite:
However Dustek seems to be keeping the spirit alive.....

............................................Burger Bar Kru reprazent ya erd!

Mesh & Indi... u da slayin be needing, mad propz da ganja kru!

Fakerz be dead, ja knowz it... massiv smokin... Respekta hard kor kru masiv all da waj... Rude bwoyz be here!!!

U knowz it, in da plaz 2 bi...

All da way, da dark sidz warriorz be respektin mad in da place jah...

Smokin masterz

Big up... da Kebaz Massiv Kru!

Smokin di herb, smokin di herb...

Lanky sad 18 year old virgin suddenly discovered jungle & decided to pick a fight with the dnbforum kru. Massive disrepkta.

In a year he's going to be listening to goth, pop or death metal.

Mwahahaha.

Like I said once upon a time, itsa kickinga da puppy.

Dustek said:

Lanky sad 18 year old virgin suddenly discovered jungle & decided to pick a fight with the dnbforum kru. Massive disrepkta.

In a year he's going to be listening to goth, pop or death metal.

Mwahahaha.

Like I said once upon a time, itsa kickinga da puppy.
Guy sounds like a total douche. I had a 'friend' who saw my bf's DJ crew play ONCE (not live, but for a radio broadcast) and all of a sudden she was a DJ with a crew. She wore t-shirts to school with "firefly dj crew" written on it and if people asked what kind of music she spun she said "EDM and DnB" haha. Then her friend got in on it. Between the two of them they had 3 records (none of which were even dnb), 2 belt driven tables, and no knowledge of DJing...yet they were a DJ crew haha.:flame: idiots.

Oh, did I mention they were both 15 and nowadays neither of them listen to any electronic? They're both into death metal now

Midi said:
somebody knows how i can add my avatar ?

Go to the UserCP to change your avatar, although you can't have a custom avatar until you reach 250 posts, for now you will have to make do with the ones available to you.

Oh, and...........THREAD JACK! :orly:

Indi said:
Go to the UserCP to change your avatar, although you can't have a custom avatar until you reach 250 posts, for now you will have to make do with the ones available to you.

Oh, and...........THREAD JACK! :orly:

Haha ORLY?? :)

junglist murda was a true twat....blatantly from surrey....but it was good with them on the site in entertainment terms

Last edited:
sidekickmc said:
he (?) was a true twat....blatantly from surrey....but it was good with them on the site in entertainment terms

Stupid people are always good entertainment. I used to run a messageboard and yea...half of the time I didn't ban people that probably should've been banned because everyone thought they were so damned amusing.(y)

Pyratekk said:
Stupid people are always good entertainment. I used to run a messageboard and yea...half of the time I didn't ban people that probably should've been banned because everyone thought they were so damned amusing.(y)

Junglist Murdarse was a real pain. Chatting incomprehensible shit and slagging everybody off.

Dankadelicious on the other hand was a load of laughs mwahahaha.

Dustek said:
Junglist Murdarse was a real pain. Chatting incomprehensible shit and slagging everybody off.

Dankadelicious on the other hand was a load of laughs mwahahaha.

True. Dankalicious say some shit, but it seemed like it was really him talking, not pretending to be someone, and at least it wasn't written in dyslexic chat :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom