[Neurofunk] Sobec - Cryostasis

Damn man, this is seriously tight shit. I'd even say it's up there w/ the professional tracks. I get a nice blend of Ed Rush/Optical, Universal Project and Noisa in there, but I can also definitely tell it's all your own. Percussions are ace and the pad and sfx are just awesome.

I might have you on my SC but if not I'll be rectifying that right now; you've got a future in this stuff. Keep up the progress MA, inspirational!

- - - Updated - - -

Ffffffffuuuuuccckkkkkk! That couldn't of been worst timing. Wish I could help :(

Thank you! : ) Very motivational to read! Still have a long way to go though.

And I'm buying parts for a windows machine tomorrow as a replacement, I'll be up and running relatively soon.

Last edited:
Really nice tune, awesome synth work. I guess you have lost all your patches too? That hurts, been there. For the sub, just make sure it's hitting down around 40-50 hz, depending on the key. In Massive the smooth square, sine/square or sine/triangle lowpassed will do. Or the additive octaves with the wt position way left. A bit of Classic tube maybe.

Thank you! : ) Very motivational to read! Still have a long way to go though.

And I'm buying parts for a windows machine tomorrow as a replacement, I'll be up and running relatively soon.
Don't mention it man; it deserved praise.

You building a whole new rig? Eesh, sucks you can't scrap a Mac apart and configure the good parts in a modded Mac-like pc tower. Or maybe that is possible, just depends on if the costs are worth it. Either way good luck on that.

I think it's a great excuse to get a new machine, should have the mac back in 4 weeks.

But I wanted to move back to windows anyhow, better performance with cubase and a lot of really neat free synths :D.

And subprime:

Thanks! I'll give that a try tomorrow when everything's set up : ).
Patches aren't really an issue because I program my basses and such from scratch every time anyhow.
It's a good thing ina way, I want to focus on making a 100% unique sample library, so synthesized kicks, custom samples and such.

Should be fun : )!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom