Netsky

Netsky is a solid producer. This is jokes....this time last year everyone would have laid in a muddy puddle for him to step over them. Now Hospital have got an album out of him and he had a good set of solid releases and then the pitch forks come out "...everything sounds the same..." bollox. The only two tunes I haven't liked are Secret Agent and Iron Heart, not for me, but just because I don't like them doesn't make them shit.

Big ups to Boris. Guy needs to work on his mixing when playing out, but he was producing before DJ'in...

Rise & Shine is a summer selectaaaaaaaaa.

Tomorrows Another Day VIP, Eyes Closed, Come Back Home and Everyday for me. Dont like anything else hes done.

Massively overrated imo compared to other Hospital producers, especially Logistics.

All about Marky and his crew for the liquid side of the scene this year imo

yeah was gonna say it's gonna turn into a 'jump up is/is not shit' or 'mc are/are not shit' thing isn't it.

I suppose he is overrated if you have heard all his tunes and everything
But honestly I never heard of him before until now, I was obviously hiding under a rock

Don't see how people can say all his tunes sound the same, have you even listened to his album?

Yeah alot of his tunes do sound similar but everyone is loving it right now so why should he not use it when it's what people like to hear? I'm loving his tunes and i don't see how ALL his tunes sound the same!

so they sound the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit he's got his own unique style, wich he works with on every single track. I'd like to see some work in other styles from him indeed.
What doesn't take away the fact that I love his selfentitled album and am proud that he is infact a belgian, there aren't many talented folks arround here :)

hes got some songs that are good and i like, but its not really my thing. He'll probably grow as a producer tho, hes really young and he'll end up making better and better songs. Hospital have done a great job on marketing him, hes perfect for them.

He has a few good tunes, as long he stay the fk away from dubstep he will be fine lol

Yeah alot of his tunes do sound similar but everyone is loving it right now so why should he not use it when it's what people like to hear?

Wrong attitude in my opinion. Did people know this was what they wanted to hear before he delivered it? Maybe he should show people something new that they want to hear more! Not saying this is easy or criticizing him, but that's what every producer should be aiming to do.

Wrong attitude in my opinion. Did people know this was what they wanted to hear before he delivered it? Maybe he should show people something new that they want to hear more! Not saying this is easy or criticizing him, but that's what every producer should be aiming to do.

Get what you're saying but people get slammed for doing that too. SubFocus and Chase & Status spring to mind.

Maybe the only ones that are getting away with it at the moment are Camo & Krooked.

Get what you're saying but people get slammed for doing that too. SubFocus and Chase & Status spring to mind.

Maybe the only ones that are getting away with it at the moment are Camo & Krooked.

hey? all three of them producers vary in their production!

chase & status produce the whole spectrum of drum & bass, dabble in dubstep and produce for other artists as well

sub focus can do jump up/dancefloor, jungle, liquid and dabbles in house music as well

and camo & krooked, just why? they make what they want to make!

I really, REALLY don't get.

The man makes bland tunes. Well made bland tunes they may be, but they're still bland. It sounds like boring versions of stuff Hospital was releasing around 2004-5. It's so middle of the road it's unreal. It's the dnb equivelant of painting your entire house beige and then commenting to your guests how awesome and refreshingly original it is.

Didn't like him at the start, don't like him now.

the guy is smacking it right now, hes young and like Chloe said he will grow as a producer, it isnt everyones thing but all this hate is a shower of shit. let the man rip it up

Netsky sucks can you even call it music?

I look at that comment and think you're a fass, but then I see your post count and think, surely not?

Nothing about your views on Netsky, just the whole (possible) ignorance thing you got going on.

Back
Top Bottom