Ez people :rowley:

posterupdate-1.jpg

GETBLOOTYUK PRESENTS:

NERO,
MATTIX B2B FUTILE
RESO-FREQ
DEVIANT

MCs: BODMAN, DESIRE, ROWL-E, DOUBLE-J

Yes yes peoples! The Getblooty launch is going ahead, and shall be one big fuck off summer party for all you people so i need you all to be there to sink some blooty teas and dance with me!

From Formation Records we've got NERO, who are causing a massive stir in the DNB scene atm, with huge tracks like Energy, Solid Air and Dick Tracy, all on rotation from names like Fabio, Grooverider and Hype. You really don't wanna miss this!

Reppin' the 'shams DNB collective we've got a mighty 2 hour, back to back set from MATTIX and FUTILE. Just check out one of their mixes from www.myspace.com/getblootyuk if you wanna gauge just how fucking good this is gonna be! It's fully gonna go off!

Also coming straight outta the 'sham we have Resonant Frequencies, better known to most as Mr Jim Howard. This kid is pretty much the sole inspiration behind Getblooty so make sure you get down and support him.

Coming down from the dirty north is DJ DEVIANT, he's been tearing it up with some of the biggest names in the industry and am buzzin' to have him come down to Brighton to tear it up here for us!

All i need you people to do is get down, and get fuckin' blooty! CANT WAIT!

Back
Top Bottom