need Liquid DnB track ID'd (clip attached)

DnB_Fan2

Hi there, this has been bugging me for awhile, but I heard a DnB track a month or two ago, loved it and saved it to a playlist on youtube... but as with most youtube videos, it's now gone... So I'm wondering if anyone can tell what song this is? I only remember the chorus, no lyrics, so I re-produced as much of the chorus as I could with some stock synths...

Apologies for the bad stock sound, I never work with DnB stuff but love listening to it... I just want this song identified so I can enjoy it again...

The track I'm looking for has a female vocalist, drum pattern isn't playing throughout a good chunk of the intro IIRC, and I think even a different chord progression is used through most of the track. The chorus is the exact chord progression in the clip, and the female vocals sing the loudest notes (the quietest ones are probably a delay, I can't remember). I'm not even sure the chord progression is being played by piano, but I'm positive that's the progression in the chorus along with the vocal notes. Also, I don't remember what key it was in.

Any help would be much appreciated, sorry I couldn't provide more info.

Attachments

• whatsongisthis.mp3
    442 KB · Views: 153
Hi all I finally found the track! Of all places, found it through some random liquid dnb compilation on YouTube.

The song is Souvenirs by Etherwood.

Back
Top Bottom