Need help with Traktor

Lewis Calt

Birmingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Hello Everyone

I have recently started to dj, and am having a few problems. I have not yet bought turntables, as i can not afford to purchase Technics 1210's and theres no point buying cheeper alternatives.

I currently own

Traktor Pro.2 ( Latest Version )
Hercules DJ Air Controller
Lenovo thinkpad T400

I have been trying to to configure Traktor with with DJ Air, which ive seen on youtube can be done, and i have followed all the steps explained in the Mapping .tsi folder info, and yeah i managed to get some features of the AIR working. But... I can not figure out how to get the X-Fader to work or the volume, The most essential parts....

If anyone could help me out id be more then greatfull !!!!

Lewis

I had this with my first controller too and no matter what you get, you'll always want to customise your workflow to some degree.

You need to look into midi mapping inside traktor. Im not going to explain it here because there are more than enough tutorials out there, head on over to DJTechTools.com for more help.

Have you tried the MIDI learn function for the faders, and does it show the value changing from 0 to 127? I find it strange that some will map and some don't - I'm going with User Error for now :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom