need help, this could be hard

Ca-JoNeY

heard these 2 about last year or the year before, the first one has this girl singing the lyrics "i know....i-i know...all my dreams look like sand" (this may not be the words but it sounded close to this) and it also stutters alot on "i know"... the second was also a girl singing "everbody be somebody, don't ya want to be somebody" or something to that effect, and these were dnb as my memory serves me. any ideas? wish i had clips, these were great tunes

Is the vocal quite high-pitched of “I-I-Know” ??

Might be Simon Bassline Smith tune (Twisted Individual remix) cant think of the name at the mo - I had a heavy session on soulseek this weekend and im pretty sure i d/l’d. Ill check tonight.

um...don't think thats the one, i dl'd the twisted individual remix, could it be the original? the beat was slower, and there were more words, but the voice is kinda close i think, im wondering now if it was dnb or not, but i know it sounded a lot like it

Ca-JoNeY said:
um...don't think thats the one, i dl'd the twisted individual remix, could it be the original? the beat was slower, and there were more words, but the voice is kinda close i think, im wondering now if it was dnb or not, but i know it sounded a lot like it
anyone?

Back
Top Bottom