Friction* & Eksman, Herbzie
Subfocus* & Trigga & Nutcracka
Hazard & Bassman
Brookes Brothers & Spyda
Nicky Blackmarket & Social Security & Biggie, Accapella
DJ SS & MC G1
SLY & Accapello
CKB & Envy

http://www.slamminvinyl.com/index.php?con=events_detail&event_id=19832687574a97efbe5f30d

anyone hittin this? im 16 and feel ive got enough raving experience to want to go, anyone been to NEC before, know if they are strict with ID etc?

i went to the 1st nye/nec in 2005 wen i was 17 and just walked srtaght in, 1 year they diddnt even check i had a ticket lool

they just search every1 and get people in as quick as possible

but i always got there really early, been 3 times now, and its always been the same

i went to the 1st nye/nec in 2005 wen i was 17 and just walked srtaght in, 1 year they diddnt even check i had a ticket lool

they just search every1 and get people in as quick as possible

but i always got there really early, been 3 times now, and its always been the same

oh right sick, i just dont wana pay like 45 quid + travel and be turned down lol that would be shit, but ye cheers im definatley considering it

oh right sick, i just dont wana pay like 45 quid + travel and be turned down lol that would be shit, but ye cheers im definatley considering it

every slammin event ive been 2 has been the same, tranzmission, westfest ect. if im honest

last 1 i went 2 was 07/08 nec but the 3 years i have been before its never been any different

dont hold me 2 that tho, id get there before the doors actually open, coz theres a big que and they jus wanna get every1 in

scan your passport and change the numbers just in case, unless you can get a decent fake id. but i recon you should be fine.

when i went last year... it wasnt actualy that strict on searches at all.... line up not lookin to good.. but still raving to drum n bass comin into the new year, what else could you ask for :D

that is a fucking weak line up

Andy C & MC GQ (Midnight Set)
Grooverider & Skibadee, Shabba D
High Contrast*
Friction* & Eksman, Herbzie
Subfocus* & Trigga & Nutcracka
Hazard & Bassman
Brookes Brothers & Spyda
Nicky Blackmarket & Social Security & Biggie, Accapella
DJ SS & MC G1
SLY & Accapello
CKB & Envy

only two sets that i would want to see
brooks bros and spyda? pretty weird pairing.

hope Bournemouth line up is better

nec sound was shite last time i went couldnt hear nothing and lineup was pretty standard this looks a bit different from the usual good to see raveology replacing random concept they never get the levels right.

hear hear! not sure if im feeling a rave this year though. Unless theres summint amazingly different on. Raving is such a standard thing to do for NYE.

This.

I know it's not NYE but I'd rather save my pennies and go to the forthcoming Critical night at the Gramaphone in London on Sept 17th

Back
Top Bottom