Names for a DNB Night??

Why not just call it "Neo"

Nice and simple, sticks in your head, yeah i know it's also a DnB tune but that's OK...

ur twisting my words, i think if u read it again u'll find i said pussy = liquid

the way words roll of the tongue has a big effect on the image created in ur head, jus compare some of the nights dnb has already, breakin science is going to be a harder night than the soft sounding hospital option

but liquid = pussy anyway:miss_rep:

So why did you go through all the trouble to say I was incorrect when that was actually your opinion???

Hmmm, tis a bit of a toughie incorporating the 'unsigned' aspect, heres a few ideas of mine.

'Unsung Heroes' or 'Mutant Heroes' sounds better ;)
'Break the mould'
'Future Thinkin'
'Beat the Meat' :teeth:

il have a think about it later for some more :pimp:

Hmmm, tis a bit of a toughie incorporating the 'unsigned' aspect, heres a few ideas of mine.

'Unsung Heroes' or 'Mutant Heroes' sounds better ;)
'Break the mould'
'Future Thinkin'
'Beat the Meat' :teeth:

il have a think about it later for some more :pimp:

'Break the mould' <---- i really like that!

'Beat the Meat' <--- that sounds like a rather explicit sexual act.. dont think the mums of the ravers would appreciate that! hahahaha

So why did you go through all the trouble to say I was incorrect when that was actually your opinion???

because u made an opinion on ur own assumption that ppl think liquid is pussy

its not actually my opinion anyway, i jus knows it wud get a reaction. i have a few liquid tunes in my collection

'Break the mould' <---- i really like that!

'Beat the Meat' <--- that sounds like a rather explicit sexual act.. dont think the mums of the ravers would appreciate that! hahahaha

nice one, i was kinda taking the piss with the last one tbh :gaywhite:

Yo, if your loking for talent to book for your night, im your man, check my latest mix with 6 of my freshly produced bangers. :thumbsup:

an i do design as well for flyers if needed, hit me up

because u made an opinion on ur own assumption that ppl think liquid is pussy

its not actually my opinion anyway, i jus knows it wud get a reaction. i have a few liquid tunes in my collection

just one thing to say about the whole "pussy" thing..... a true junglist likes DnB as a whole.

And to be honest id rather have a load of "pussys" than a load of bone headed wankers that are just going to ruin the night for everyone...... in light of that i might just call my night Nu-Flowers..... hahaha.

nice one, i was kinda taking the piss with the last one tbh :gaywhite:

Yo, if your loking for talent to book for your night, im your man, check my latest mix with 6 of my freshly produced bangers. :thumbsup:

an i do design as well for flyers if needed, hit me up

Yeh mate.... well we are thinking about bringing in dnbforum.com as a whole anyway.... if not on the launch night then defo once we have the monthly nights up and running. Although the launch night will have 1or2 dnbforum djs playing for sure.

Send me over a demo mix and a bio if you can bro......

AIM: TMDPromotions
MSN: skeptik@hotmail.co.uk
Email: rocksteadyuk@btinternet.com

just one thing to say about the whole "pussy" thing..... a true junglist likes DnB as a whole.

And to be honest id rather have a load of "pussys" than a load of bone headed wankers that are just going to ruin the night for everyone...... in light of that i might just call my night Nu-Flowers..... hahaha.

Now do you see where I got the idea you were calling liquid pussy music Laffert87???

Now do you see where I got the idea you were calling liquid pussy music Laffert87???

now now! haha... im sure laffet is feeling adiquetly ashamed for his out burst! hahaha... and shall never refer to the liquidy, slightly camp, vocalised and flower hugging side of dnb as "pussy". hahahaha......

Only joking!!... Thats why i love d'n'b so much... so many styles and types.... theres a different style for every mood!

WHO LOVES THE D WITH THE B??? hahahaha.

Anyway... back to the original convo.... name suggestions! haha

Back
Top Bottom