My new netlabel UYN and some FREE summer sounds...

UDY

K Hole Refugee
UYN_banner_small.jpg

UYN is a free netlabel showcasing all the kinds of sounds that don't fit the Kiss My Bass clubby profile. Here you'll find anything from electronica based hip-hop to broody techno and sunshine reggae. The idea here isn't tracks for you to go out and slay your dancefloors with but tracks you'd maybe like to listen to yourself, play on podcasts/radio shows and generally tell people about. We ask for no feedback unless you fancy giving it, none will be published, just used to wax the egos of those involved ;)

If you wish to have these releases emailed direct to you as soon as they are ready then drop me a line at udy@kissmybass.co.uk

This first free release is the demo from Portsmouth's Zegema Beach. Already touring the south of the UK and recently supporting a surprise gig from DJ Luck & MC Neat these guys have recently had a full EP signed to Jelly Maid music. Their brand of reggae infused rock is the perfect antitodote to an ever disappearing summer so read on, grab the tunes and check out the links.

Zegema Beach - Demo (THE FULL ZIP)
Zegema Beach - Y'all
Zegema Beach - People Don't
Zegema Beach - Thinking (Live @ Wedgewood Rooms)

FULL SOUNDCLOUD SET FOR STREAMING/SHARING

zegema_logo_small.jpg

ZEGEMA BEACH FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER YOUR NOSE FACEBOOK PAGE

ALL UYN music is available for sharing, do not hesitate to give to your fellow man/woman/favourite farmyard animal.

Peace always,
Udy.

Back
Top Bottom