MY FIRST BEAT!!!

moonK

Hi everyone :)

I recently purchased ableton and dove right in. Wanted to get some feedback? I never used any daw programs so this being my first, i think this program is great, it's very intutiive and fun! the song is original, mainly because i don't know how to use samples.. yet.

some info about me: I've been djing for 2 years i think, and i always wanted to produce. I finally bought all the equipment and messed around the whole night and ended up with this. I was trying to make a dnb track but... FAIL... it's harder than i thought :(

http://graphlete.com/motaki_mixes/rust.mp3

There's a sub-forum called New talent up there. Post on that. And practise a bit more before you post. You need to be halfway close to a good tune before peeps can give you some tips. That sounded exactly like what you said, you messed around for a night and came up with a few ideas.
Keep at it.

There's a sub-forum called New talent up there. Post on that. And practise a bit more before you post. You need to be halfway close to a good tune before peeps can give you some tips. That sounded exactly like what you said, you messed around for a night and came up with a few ideas.
Keep at it.

ah cool, thanks :)

yeah i got too excited and posted.

Back
Top Bottom