DnB My debut EP Pagan

ill be honest, i didnt think id like it, as i was listening to the first tunes intro, but you do a second riff that was really pretty cool.

these are dope, not my preferred style, but heavy tunes regardless. credit where credit is due. your sound has a professional quality to it,
and the grooves are heavy, whats the one with the pads and the vocal? and the one before that? both are great, but the player wont show me whats playing for some dumb reason

what is dub damage recordings? is it your own label, and if so, how much of a label is it? because id happily move this into the drum and bass section, for professional releases on commercial labels if thats what it is.

Hi Logikz. glad you liked some of the tunes once they got going.

Thanks for the kind words. I think the tunes you're referring to are 'Out Of Time' and 'Intrinsic Worthlessness'. Yeah I found the same thing happens to me sometimes on this website.

Yeah Dub Damage is a decent label, I don't own it or anything like that. I didn't even think to look for a different forum section, this is the only place Iv'e ever posted here haha. But yeah I'll try post there.

Dub Damage is a decent label, and those are some decent tracks.

BUT blackphil ! How did you get away with that one :lol:

Dub Damage is a decent label, and those are some decent tracks.

BUT blackphil ! How did you get away with that one :lol:
Thank you glad you like the tunes.

Haha Blackphil is my nick name, it was given to me by my friends, from a film called The Witch. Blackphilip is a character which is a goat that tunes out to be the devil. My tune Silver tongue is a reference to it :)

Haha Blackphil is my nick name, it was given to me by my friends, from a film called The Witch. Blackphilip is a character which is a goat that tunes out to be the devil. My tune Silver tongue is a reference to it :)

That's pretty interesting. I've not seen that film but what a way to get a nickname. My friends gave me mine too it must be a thing :D

ooooooh devil worship reference! 666 voices inside.

The VVitch was agony, and im a huge fan of horror, specially with the devil involved, but to me, the real horror of that movie, was the dreadful plight of these assholes stuck in the middle of nowhere, trying to survive on barren land, praying to a god that simply isnt there.

but who is there. who hears their prayers. black phillip is indifferent and wants to consume, but at least he answers.

also, everyone says he is the devil and hes to blame, and the ending proves it, but all i see is a poor abused animal, superstition,
and in the end, the poor girl finally gets some long needed release. we dont know thats something wrong or evil,
theyre just having a good old time, is all i see. there is literally not one thing in that whole movie that
shows poor phil is anything but a poor animal who happens to be black and have horns, and is made a literal scapegoat of.

food for thought.

anyway, first tune is a bit alien girl-ish, no?

That's pretty interesting. I've not seen that film but what a way to get a nickname. My friends gave me mine too it must be a thing :D

we cant all have names that are references to the devil. if yours is the devil then mine is too. its french or some language and it means the devil.

im black log now.

your dog is black, now that i think about it tbh, coincidence?

ooooooh devil worship reference! 666 voices inside.

The VVitch was agony, and im a huge fan of horror, specially with the devil involved, but to me, the real horror of that movie, was the dreadful plight of these assholes stuck in the middle of nowhere, trying to survive on barren land, praying to a god that simply isnt there.

but who is there. who hears their prayers. black phillip is indifferent and wants to consume, but at least he answers.

also, everyone says he is the devil and hes to blame, and the ending proves it, but all i see is a poor abused animal, superstition,
and in the end, the poor girl finally gets some long needed release. we dont know thats something wrong or evil,
theyre just having a good old time, is all i see. there is literally not one thing in that whole movie that
shows poor phil is anything but a poor animal who happens to be black and have horns, and is made a literal scapegoat of.

food for thought.

anyway, first tune is a bit alien girl-ish, no?

Yeah man, Your spot on with that film analysis, it's just like religious nutters to find an escaped goat to blame all their problems on instead of facing it and dealing with it in a grown up and logical manner.

I'm not sure on the Alien girl-ish reference on the first tune, The quote is From Bane in The Dark Knight rises if that helps.

Yeah man, Your spot on with that film analysis, it's just like religious nutters to find an escaped goat to blame all their problems on instead of facing it and dealing with it in a grown up and logical manner.

I'm not sure on the Alien girl-ish reference on the first tune, The quote is From Bane in The Dark Knight rises if that helps.

ah, sorry, krust-warhead, probably ram remix, is what i meant! its not overtly similar, not like its copied, just thought there was a similarity.

Back
Top Bottom