My 1st DNB song

Thanks!! I also think some more variation is needed in the drums. I tried before but then it didn't work out. I shall try again....

hi there ,

this starts off well , the bleep sound is to loud though and also when the main synth comes in its way to loud in the mix again drums need to be varied more but its better than my first ever attempt,

keep it up good work

ps, there was hardley any bass ,

and check out my new tune begining

http://ackfu.com/tunes/begining.mp3

dulux
:rave:

Thanks for your comment! I shall work on it!

Nice song man! Only I miss the climax a bit... Maybe it's because of all the voices. You could cut em out of the middle and put a harder base there..... But I really do like the song anyway!

I haven't listened but just a word of advice since your a noobie. Don't listen to every piece of advice you get. Many times if your writting in an older style (or maybe a style that doesnt even exist yet), the people telling you to do things don't understand the sound your trying to go for and thus give innapropriate advice.

The last time I posted something I was told that my midrange was too loud which is complete bullshit. Yeah in todays DnB theres hardly any midrange.... but in 92 it was all about the midrange and thats what I was going for. I don't need to hear someone tell me that I have to cut the midrange.

Very good advice!!! I shall definitely keep that in mind! I will always listen to advice, and sometimes I actually will change my song. But I know what you mean! It's all about doin your own thing! Maybe you could listen to my song too?? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom