Muzza August 3 Deck Mix

i just wrote you shit loads of feedback and forum logged me out and lost it so here we go again!

really liked the build up on watch your step never heard it from the beginning its huge! gonna be searching prolix bag cat after this havent got much from him big tunes!

worked well with rage and evasion vip big mixes

dodge city with get lo was wicked! (missed out of TL though ;))

against the clock was really quiet!

that ezekeil tune is nice should i know him?

awkward with platinum shadows was the highlight for me! had me bouncing away big time

platinum with timewarp worked but think it couldnt dropped in a better place

timewarp into bad red was quality as well.. basslick worked but thought it didnt have enough bounce could have been better doubled with the second drop such a sick tune though

i think marmite shouldnt have worked with prolix but maybe cheekily did haha id go mental to it in the rave anyway haha

rusty tease didnt work for me came in too abruptly and didnt work for me man sorry

baby left me out of riff raff was nice as well as hero out of third degree.. personally i think the dancefloorish tunes like hero work well coming out of jump up but dont think the jump up works coming out of dancefloor if you know what i mean (e.g trick of tech over hero didnt work for me)

overall enjoyed the mix man had a load of energy and the beatmatching was spot on as always! good to see you draw for a bit of tech in this mix! huge selection on this

big up man dont feel like im hating just being constructive

Legend Motion. Cheers for that man. All the negatives you pointed out, i was fully aware of so more reassuring if anything! You won't know Cliffhanga, but trust me you will do soon! Check his soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/Cliffhanga .. Too fucking sick!

Its alllll about Awkward > Platinum Shadows for me, everytime i play one of those tunes i just have to draw for the other in the mix! And yeah deffinatly check out Prolix, bagged his Scourge EP and The Savage from the nu urban music sale for 8 quid including postage so you should check that out man, he's got some sick, sick tunes!

Again cheers for the kind words bro. Much appreciated!!

As always, more than worth my time!

I downloaded this weeks ago & have been jamming to it regular, just haven't been on the site much & been able to tell ya how great it was.

Still can't get over the amount of skill you've got for being so young.

Back
Top Bottom