Murky, menacing & melancholy half-time mix - Reza, Hidden Element, Dyl, Indigo etc

badhabit

https://soundcloud.com/stringed/december-170-stuff

Indigo - Volta
Akkord - Channel Drift
Consequence, Loxy & Resound - Project No Name
Kid Drama - What Do You See
Indigo & Versa - Spirit of the Winds
Loxy & Skeptical - Cylon Theme
Hidden Element - Hot Pants
Kid Drama & Hands Like Crime - Retract
Alien Pimp & Dyl - Noctilucent
Reza & Gremlinz - Bloom
Reza - Dew Drops
dBridge - My Night Sky

New poster here, but I'd love some feedback! Tried not to rush and maintain a feel/mood throughout the mix.

thanks

Re: Murky, menacing & melancholy half-time mix - Reza, Hidden Element, Dyl, Indigo et

Ok I'll listen.

Volta/ Channel Drift good mix went well but then again the traks sound similar so they should go good togeher ha ha.
Project No Name worked well here that was a solid mix.
What Do You See came in really nice another good mix.
Spirit of the Winds came in really nice but the cut out of What Do You See was obvious and could have been disguised better IMO.
Blended Cylon Theme really well enjoyed that one.
Hot Pants was mixed even better .... best mix so far IMO.
Retract sits well with Hot Pants your heating up now.... really settling in on the mixes now.
Another great mix with Noctilucent.
Levels were a little off with Bloom so when the trak came in fully it was a little of a let down.
Dew drops was a good mix but just faded Bloom out and I feel like you could have did so much more with that.
Smooth mix into My Night Sky...... i would use this as a format for how you want to hide and blend mixes together.
So that finishes it up. All in all it's a good little mix. I enjoy this style of DNB but at times it gets sleepy and i have to be in the mood for a whole set of it. But all the beat matching was done really well. Keep at it you will only get better and better mang!

Re: Murky, menacing & melancholy half-time mix - Reza, Hidden Element, Dyl, Indigo et

thanks a lot for the feedback mate, appreciate the critique. Definitely agree about the second to last 2 mixes, timing just a little off!

Back
Top Bottom