Monolithix {fka:JoErOe}-Seismic Activity

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by JoErOe, Feb 22, 2014.

1. JoErOe

JoErOe Member

So this might have been up a few months ago, but i mastered it just a little more for a just about final version of this single. Plus ive gone through a producer name change, so dont think im just rippin this. Let me know what you think of this version, any feed back works!

2. Phobic

Phobic Member

sounds tight. don't know the other version but this has something going on. crisp sound overall

3. madknob

madknob Member

I dont really listen to this kind of dnb, so I don't know what to criticize. Overall It´s sounds pretty good, I like it.

4. Sultanare

Sultanare Active Member

Omnomnom, reely professional and tight sounding. I like it very much

5. gymnor

gymnor Member

Sweet! Pretty creative, dig the heavy texture manipulation on the bass and synths. Darn solid production, wish I could get that sound :)

The synth starting around 3:00 sounds a bit thin to my feel. I'd boost a bit in the region 2-3 kHz. Should have a peak somewhere there, and a bit more accent on that one would make it more present without making it louder I think.

6. Tensor

Tensor Active Member

Yeah this is really really good mate, right up my street! Would maybe crank up the sub bass a tiny bit especially just after the first drop. That's really minor though, liked & followed

7. oversight

oversight Member

could maybe to with a bit more going on in the high freqs just to fill it out. bass sounds good. also the drums sound a bit unnatural, could maybe benefit from some bits of chopped up break?