..!! Mitch Wagwaan B2B D-MIJ !!..

anyway heres some more interesting shizzle for ya. i once worked for the council pickin up recycling shit and knew a dude who used to go to the cheese and grain. so there.

serious though wazza... were you from frome?

Me and meff have lived in Frome all our lives unfortunatly.

134a.jpg

WE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO THE USE OF ILLEGAL DUBS ROUND THESE HERE PARTS

Know him, we had many runnins wiv that prick. you would of been in year 11 when i was in year 9. were u at Frome college till you left skool??

nah i was only at the school for three weeks. i moved to somervale.

i moved round a lot. i was there in my year 10 n am 23 now so it was a while back. used to score lots of weed in frome though for years after that. now live back up north.

nah i was only at the school for three weeks. i moved to somervale.

i moved round a lot. i was there in my year 10 n am 23 now so it was a while back. used to score lots of weed in frome though for years after that. now live back up north.

Fair shout. Did u get to know any ppl from frome???

nah not really. some kid called dj who looked a bit like a duck... he was in my year, i cant remember his real name but everyone called him either jd or dj. know shitloads of people in bath/bristol/midsomer norton/paulton/radstock etc though. still keep in touch with em now

nah not really. some kid called dj who looked a bit like a duck... he was in my year, i cant remember his real name but everyone called him either jd or dj. know shitloads of people in bath/bristol/midsomer norton/paulton/radstock etc though. still keep in touch with em now

LOL did he walk wiv a gammy leg

Back
Top Bottom