Mistabishi 'Dropped' from all future Hospitality Events

Course he's going to be bothered, not only the loss of earnings through DJing,

but you'll always remember the incident when buying his tunes

kind of tainted just like playing some old pendulum stuff, like axle grinder etc. even though it may be a sick tune in it's own right, it reminds of you what pendulum have become

even more proof that city bankers can't be trusted

haha, i think this is brilliant,

he will definately be pissed off over this... like many people said in the other thread, djing is a regular income to a lot of people. especially in the underground scene.

he is deffo going to miss that money.

and tbh he fucking deserves not to DJ anywhere again, hes a great producer and has ,mad skills and all that but what he did and admitted to doing is a fucking disgrace.

well done big bollocks, better start shopping at lidl.

youd be suprised how many other djs on the circuit have done this before..its not new news.its no big deal ffs!maybe embarrassing for him but...i expect he doesnt give a fuck.

cannot believe him!!! lazy cunt. dont matter if djs do it all the time doesnt mean its right. it takes the piss. i'll stick his cd on and sit in bed if i want that!! saw him at basement 45 bristol other night MENTAL but lost all respect now! :(

surely if u know how 2 produce u can use a set of decks. its all about timing how the fuck did he make tunes i dont fucking get it

I feel kinda sorry for him... If i was him I'd smash out a bangin 12" and get practicing on the decks 24/7 in private.. Then come back and let the world see him do a half decent mix without cheating.. Only way to redemption..

This. If he does this, then I wouldn't mind.

I lol'd so hard about this though.

Back
Top Bottom