mist & mc ell , old skool jungle/dnb live @ uprising sheffield

dirtymist

DirtyMist
http://files.filefront.com/Dj+Mist+Live+At+Uprising+omp3/;11915553;/fileinfo.html

this was the first time id played out in a long time and had so much fun i had to get back into it! the sounds not too great cause its recorded from a tape so il apologize for that now and its only 45 min long but.....

krust:set speed
pascal:p funk
die:play it for me
origin unknown:truly one
q project:champion sound(alliance remix)
origin unknown:valley of the shadows(96 remix)
die:special treat
andy c and shimon:quest
alex reece:pulp fiction
krust:warhead
renegade:terrorist(pa mix)

look out for mc ell on this mix,sheffield legend on top form!!!
hope you like it peeps
pz,mist

Last edited:
I've told you before mate, I am sick and tired of hearing your mixes on here. They are F*@KING WICKED!!!!!!! :rave:You deft should be getting regular gigs in the big bad world.

Nice and simple, easy to follow mixing and top tunes. What else could we ask?

One of the MC's in this set, on a few occassions, sounded very similar to the legend, who is 10 years past . Which can only be all good! :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed this set.
H.I.

P.S. I hope you didn't think I was going to slate you, at the beginning of this thread, did you??:D

Last edited:
:jackson:
I've told you before mate, I am sick and tired of hearing your mixes on here. They are F*@KING WICKED!!!!!!! :rave:You deft should be getting regular gigs in the big bad world.

Nice and simple, easy to follow mixing and top tunes. What else could we ask?

One of the MC's in this set, on a few occassions, sounded very similar to the legend, who is 10 years past . Which can only be all good! :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed this set.
H.I.

P.S. I hope you didn't think I was going to slate you, at the beginning of this thread, did you??:D

yo,
that is 1 massive big up mate thank you!
i didnt think you would have slated me publicy although i always accept criticism to try and turn things round, i hadnt listened to this set in ages and theres some bad mixes on here but its all part of the lernin curve and as long as you have fun doin it it dont think it matters.
cheers again h.i
pz,mist

fuckin heavy like waaa sick mix bro mc kills it 2 reminds me of the good old days the mix from pulp fiction to warhead was fuckin safe got my head noddin proper

Back
Top Bottom