Miss's mix

djwhitehaze

ILL-HAZE
VIP Junglist
Ezz, anyone out there wiv a Miss's that likes some of the lighter/slightly more commercial side of dnb, ive done a mix here just for them! hope everione enjois!

T/l
Clipz and Die feat Hollie g - Work it out
Matrix n Futurebound - American Beauty
Chase and status - Hurt you
Marky & XRS - LK
Shy fx - Feelings
High Contrast - If we ever
Potential badboy - Your mine
Simon bassline smith - steal my heart
Jenna g - In love
Axwell - i found you (High contrast remix)
Luniz - I got 5 on it (dnb remix)
Mc det - say what you say
Blaze - Most precious love (High contrast remix) >> Johnny l - Back to your roots (friction remix)
Kosheen - Hide u
Mc Det - My echo

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OTVWRZZF

:rave:

its saving as cda format of a size of only 44 bytes and wont work on my pc, have u got it in mp3 format by any chance coz my missus would love this and id love to hear Dets tunes, safe.

Ezz, anyone out there wiv a Miss's that likes some of the lighter/slightly more commercial side of dnb, ive done a mix here just for them! hope everione enjois!

T/l
Clipz and Die feat Hollie g - Work it out
Matrix n Futurebound - American Beauty
Chase and status - Hurt you
Marky & XRS - LK
Shy fx - Feelings
High Contrast - If we ever
Potential badboy - Your mine
Simon bassline smith - steal my heart
Jenna g - In love
Axwell - i found you (High contrast remix)
Luniz - I got 5 on it (dnb remix)
Mc det - say what you say
Blaze - Most precious love (High contrast remix) >> Johnny l - Back to your roots (friction remix)
Kosheen - Hide u
Mc Det - My echo

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OTVWRZZF

:rave:

You got a miss's for me to go with the mix???

Nice one whitehaze, got a few brownie points from the missus for this lol, , enjoyed your mini mix u uploaded recently too, it was well constructed, big up.

Nice one whitehaze, got a few brownie points from the missus for this lol, , enjoyed your mini mix u uploaded recently too, it was well constructed, big up.

That was the plan man! i no i got a few brownie points wen i burnt ma bird a copy for her car! cheers the feedback mate, well appreciated! :D

Back
Top Bottom