Misirlou dnb mix I will be shocked if anyones know this???

jimbob2706

*****updateted****
At last found this tune Big up everyone in the forum

its called pump fiction and is a white label *not file below*

worth lookin for............

Years ago i think i heard a remix of Misirlou from pulp fiction the spainish gutar tune

I say i think i heard it i was a little fuzzy round the edges at the time. But if my chemical soaked brain is right hype dropped it at desire dunno what year it was at the sanctry milton keynes. the dj had to stand inside these huge infatable lips. Or was the chemical entertainment stronger then.
See all i wannna know is if anyone ever heard this tune a d nb mix of Misirlou

Attachments

• Misirlou.mp3
    355.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Thanks for the reply and good thought i had never thought of that track.

but that aint it the tune as i remember it smashed it to you like a bus driven by a rino

I think the tune is one of the Formation colours. Might be the flip side to "Black'. I know what tune your on about, just can't think of the name of it. It also has the 'Everybody be cool this is a robbery!' & 'Any of you fuckin' pricks move and I'll execute every one of you motherfuckers!' sample too.... f*cking brain has way too many tunes floating round inside.... :)

Well as far as the Colors series goes it ain't Black, Silver, Red, Brown or Gold or any of the remixes on the album. They are the only ones I have so maybe someone can check on the others.

Dara said:
Well as far as the Colors series goes it ain't Black, Silver, Red, Brown or Gold or any of the remixes on the album. They are the only ones I have so maybe someone can check on the others.

Thanks Dara. I've got the tune he is on about I just can't think of the name of it. I must have brought it about the same time as I got 'Black', hence having 'Black' on the brain. It's not Yellow, Blue or White. Must be a white i've got.

Thanks for the help guys i also have the colour series black being my favrate...

Even hype dont remember it im gonna give up soon :dynamite:

Old Thread i know but i would like the osng pump friction the one Above... Anyone have it or know where i can get it

Back
Top Bottom