Millz - 'Hope & Pray' & 'Enter Jungle'

MILLZ

Yo DnbForum.
Just signed up to the forum. This is my first post. This is 'Millz'. I've been producing for the last couple of years and djing for a lot longer.

Looking for some technical feedback on a couple of my latest tracks, 'Enter Jungle' & 'Hope & Pray'. I'm self taught and still learning a lot. Just want to know if anyones got any specific advice/comments on EQing/Mixdowns and generally just making them
sound...well...just BIGGER, BADDER & HEAVIER!

Let me know what you think.... http://www.myspace.com/millakillajunglegorilla

Peas & Love. - Millz

ez millz
like both the tunes - nice amen sound-might want to bring the freq on your drum line a bit around 155 hz. will give your snares a lil mo high
also try layering another kick on the drums to give em that extra punch
like both the samples - hope and pray esp.
pretty solid production werk your atmos and fx werk well together
only quams on both tunes bro is i think they could use a bit more sub for some support of wot is a good bass sound you got
just mi opinions
respect

same as above dude, i like your style, nice bass sounds , but as vick said, need a lil more sub, cool samples. drums do need a lil more layering, mayb bring your mid freQ's down a lil, a lil mid range distortion going on there, only a tiny touch.

pece

Thanks for the advice. Think my next few pay cheques are going on some decent stuido monitors. Pissed off with not being able to hear things properly.

Anyone else got any advice?

PEACE!

Yeah i agree amen and sub are left a little thin, other than that, I like! Could use a longer pause without the vocals though - more time to pull another tune in for the dj, eh? Well that depends on the dj innit... well i'd need 10 minutes of just beats hehe!

btw this was about 'hope and pray'

Back
Top Bottom