Mikal interview & guest mix

InReach

Swedish born Mikael Willett AKA Mikal has a sting of releases on some of the most prolific labels in Drum & Bass with the likes of Metalheadz and Shogun Audio just to name a few. We caught up with Mikal to see what he’s up to right about now…

1. So you’ve mentioned you moved back and forth from UK to Sweden, your home country. Where are you currently based in the UK?

I currently live in Bath near Bristol. I was born in Sweden but only lived there on and off for about 5-6 years. Most of my time has been spent growing up and living in London so consider myself a Londoner more than anything.

2. You have mentioned you were into the music scene at young age, always buying records with what money you had. Where would you hang out?

Mostly in Unity and Blackmarket Records also the odd trip to Section 5 in Chelsea.

3. In-Reach really liked Spiritual/The Chant (Rido Remix), which came out earlier this year on Utopia Music. Do you have anything else lined up for 2013?

I have a track for Symmetry due.....

Carry on reading over here: http://in-reach.co.uk/mikal-interview-exclusive-guestmix/

Last edited:
Bump for anyone that missed it!

We have some exciting guest mixes and interviews lined up over the next few months :D

Back
Top Bottom