• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

Metalheadz Vs. Bassdrive II (27/03/2010)

FisherisHigh

Looks like I missed the boat on this one..
From the looks of it on DOA and others the MC's pretty well ruined the Metalheadz sets :oscar:
Got a few, guess I'll see for myself..

ANYONE GOT THE BASSDRIVE SETS? Can't seem to find them anywheres :mrpanic:

Much thanks for any help with these ;)

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
VIP Junglist
Bailey set is awful completely ruined by the MC. A Sides and Noisia are the only ones worth downloading.

Mason

The Shredder
The MC's were Armanni Reign (from Gasm, Metalheadz, TEKDBZ & Mental Sharp, Philly) the English MC is Question Mark from LA.. Sorry no recording of My set with Dstar or Sinistarr's set that I know of, it was supposed to be. Don't know what happened.

FisherisHigh

I must say the Bailey set is the biggest letdown so far this year, from a recording standpoint anyways. Set seemed like it started out so good but that MC to go along with the ridiculously overly cranked mic levels just about ruined me. I listen to mixes on my Ipod at work with 1 shure in my ear and 1 open, obviously because I'm at work. I had it on pretty loud and the MC nearly blew my shit out in under 10mins. Horrid Horrid and oh wait... did I say Horrid!?!?! I have the up-most respect for Bailey as a DJ and have not been this bummed about a recorded set for quite some time, oh well Blazed and over it

-Fisher:rasta::fag::rasta: