Metal headz ......

Yeah moving forward while tearing it up in the club, kinda forefront stuff, but still focusing on the foundations of DnB

Yeah Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch have got some heavy shit ready rof 2004, Goldie's been rinsing their stuff aswell, nice to see dark drum'n'bass creeping back in.

Urban Zero said:
Yeah Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch have got some heavy shit ready rof 2004, Goldie's been rinsing their stuff aswell, nice to see dark drum'n'bass creeping back in.

yeah - they're not far from me those 2.... Heard to mixes of 'hide the tears' i prefer the steppy one to the amen 1 - are both mixes by them???

Ones by Goldie the other is by Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch.

I think the amen one might be by goldie.

Hide The Tears is coming out with Prejudice & Politics on the flip, and Hide The Tears (remix) will have Whispers on the flip, out on metalheadz soon.

Last edited:
Urban Zero said:
Ones by Goldie the other is by Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch.

I think the amen one might be by goldie.

Hide The Tears is coming out with Prejudice & Politics on the flip, and Hide The Tears (remix) will have Whispers on the flip, out on metalheadz soon.

oh really?? i heard that it woz the other way round - then again my source could be wrong :-/

Metalheadz - man so many heavy tunes on that label....

gotta say Urban Style Music is probably my favourite

man - my fave tune thats comin' has gotta be on that calyx EP. Its a tune entitled
"Head Hunter" by Calyx and OB1 ( Ob1 happens to be a mate of mine too). Intro is nice and edgey - then when it kicks off the break smacks you in the face and its all over - nice one lads - heavy tunage :gslayer:

Some killerz I like from headz

Rufige kru - Riders Ghost VIP
(aaaaahhhhh ....)

Your Sound - J Majik

Solitaire - Spirit

Everywhere I go - Sciclone

etc

SHOX said:
You know that mate! Lemon D himself has gotta do a VIP of that one.

Judging by his current output I dunno if I'd trust him not to ruin it.

The Hidden Agenda remix of it was nice though :thumbsup:

V Matt said:
Judging by his current output I dunno if I'd trust him not to ruin it.

The Hidden Agenda remix of it was nice though :thumbsup:

yeah man.... was a fair bit of depth to that remix :jazz_band

This is LA needs to be repressed or remixed or both or some shit. That song is god damn spectacular, definately one of my all time faves. Also the nocturnal by Peshay has to rank close up there too. Platinum Breakz is just plain essential, there's too many songs to just single out a few good ones. They all are.
With the future releases i hear that swarm (mason and the rest) are going to be doing some work for the label also. Im looking forward to that shit (and much of the other announced releases).

JimJapBap said:
This is LA needs to be repressed or remixed or both or some shit. That song is god damn spectacular, definately one of my all time faves. Also the nocturnal by Peshay has to rank close up there too. Platinum Breakz is just plain essential, there's too many songs to just single out a few good ones. They all are.
With the future releases i hear that swarm (mason and the rest) are going to be doing some work for the label also. Im looking forward to that shit (and much of the other announced releases).
nocturnal - baaaaaaaad tune - pesh is coming back wif sum amen business like that - ive heard it and its absolutely sick :cops:

HEIST said:
nocturnal - baaaaaaaad tune - pesh is coming back wif sum amen business like that - ive heard it and its absolutely sick :cops:

Wicked, I'd much rather hear that sort of stuff from him, his talent is wasted on cheesy disco or latin style tunes IMO

V Matt said:
Wicked, I'd much rather hear that sort of stuff from him, his talent is wasted on cheesy disco or latin style tunes IMO

Im tellin ya - Pesh's new stuff is so varied mate...
The Album (CD) has got 14 tracks on it, and is one of the more versitile Albums ive heard for ages. Only a very select few people have stuff off the Album - but if you hear Peshay play, Your left wondering wot woz wot - how a DJ should be.

it'd be good to see a release from DIllinja or Lemon D on Headz...

it's been 2 long!

'Jah know ya big' lemon D vip.... i wish!

Back
Top Bottom