me tracks on myspace, nice one

i think the kick and snare dont hit hard enough if you know what i mean? the only way i find of making them sound "harder" is to layer up each sound and compress them! im a learner aswell so there are proberbly more complicated ways of doing it.... as for texture, thats what i call it anway, i find getting special fx sounds or trippy noises and put them in the background of your track, like after every 4 bars or something along those lines just to add a little more depth to your song....

i think the kick and snare dont hit hard enough if you know what i mean? the only way i find of making them sound "harder" is to layer up each sound and compress them! im a learner aswell so there are proberbly more complicated ways of doing it.... as for texture, thats what i call it anway, i find getting special fx sounds or trippy noises and put them in the background of your track, like after every 4 bars or something along those lines just to add a little more depth to your song....

i agree about the drums, but my first thought about the bass drum was that it was actually too compressed and quiet.

try giving it a bit more eq boost at 80Hz (yeah i do mean exactly 80 Hz trust)

Back
Top Bottom