Drum & Bass Me singing with my Drum & Bass!!!!!!

really nice man, pleasently suprised....

to be totally honest i came in here expecting something terrible looking for cheap laughs, but its nice man!

LOL! Thanks a lot man, glad you didnt find it funny, because that would of been bad :/ lol. Anyways glad you liked it man.

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

Wow man! Actually sounds really nice! :)

Didn't realise you were on YouLube. :lol: Subscribed :D
Sweeeet mate!! thanks a lot!! Yeah boy been on "Youlube" for a while now lmaoo! Chees for the feedback guys! :D

Nice track man.. Vocals are cool mate, better than my attempt anyway :D
haha Thanks a lot dude, Just keep working on them man!

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

My name is CrypticzMusic :) I have an impressive 29 views on one of my videos! ;)

hahahaha! Mate i was like that for agesss, i only recently got a few more views because of other people promoting my music on there. Ill add you up :D

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, beautiful ending of sunday! How can I get this track? Soooo nice :) Like this smooth style.
BTW I'm not gay, but your voice is fucking sexxy :gpeace:

Last edited:
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, beautiful ending of sunday! How can I get this track? Soooo nice :) Like this smooth style.
BTW I'm not gay, but your voice is fucking sexxy :gpeace:
Hahahaha!!!! Thanks a lot buddy loll. I havent got up for download yet, because im trying to get more attention to my channel :), but i guess i could message you a link if you want? :)

this is a really nice track....more than nice actually. Good vocal....have you used a pop filter...could reduce some of the s voices ??? ...but beside that is the vocal really well recorded

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Really good track fella, and top vocal work too! I'm impressed! Fancy throwing some of your vocals this way for me to use? I know it sounds cheeky, but you don't get if ya don't ask right? lol! ;)

this is a really nice track....more than nice actually. Good vocal....have you used a pop filter...could reduce some of the s voices ??? ...but beside that is the vocal really well recorded
Thanks a lot for that feedback man, I appreciate it. Yeah I used a pop filter and even Uq'ed some off those points where the "s" noises come in. Maybe I could of done it a little harsher. Thanks again though man!

---------- Post added at 21:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------

Really good track fella, and top vocal work too! I'm impressed! Fancy throwing some of your vocals this way for me to use? I know it sounds cheeky, but you don't get if ya don't ask right? lol! ;)
Haha thanks a lot man... Yeah I would be happy to work on something for you...Can you send me over a track? Let me know what key it is aswell ;) I'll get working on something.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Really enjoyed this. Didn't expect those drums to be fair, thought it would be typical 'hospital liquid' from the build up but it was a pleasant surprise! Nice one

Really nice mate. Drums match the vocals perfect.

Think mine is better though.
lol Thanks....Nice video :D

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

Really enjoyed this. Didn't expect those drums to be fair, thought it would be typical 'hospital liquid' from the build up but it was a pleasant surprise! Nice one
Glad you still liked the drums overall. Thanks a lot for the feedback man.

Last edited by a moderator: