Mark Wilkinson Signed to RAM???

His collabs with Cyantific are alright, sounds like something ram would realease.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me Culture Shock is ridiculously overrated :| Production wise its shiny stuff, but its also not particularly interesting :|

Except Imax. That's a lovely tune :p

i agree with u on that mate. not everyone likes the same artist, iv never been overly fussed on culture shock... not that iv heared a lot of thier tunes!

i agree with u on that mate. not everyone likes the same artist, iv never been overly fussed on culture shock... not that iv heared a lot of thier tunes!

Culture Shock isnt a they its a he

Bad Red, Zepplin, Machine, Imax, Vice Chase, The Bypass. All killers....

For me Culture Shock is ridiculously overrated :| Production wise its shiny stuff, but its also not particularly interesting :|

Except Imax. That's a lovely tune :p

Are you insane!!!!!!

Culture Shock is probably one of the best producers the scene has in terms of original sound and technical ability. Underrated more like.

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

I have a gut feeling they are signing alot of interesting new talent incase Subfocus fly's the nest. Just a possible scenario seeing as he is doing more non DnB at the moment. He recently produced Example's 'Kick Start' tune in the charts which was at No 3 last week! I reckon he will get snapped up by a major sooner or later. If i was a scout for a major i would definitely have my eye on him as he's so versatile and is a guaranteed money making machine.

Back
Top Bottom