Mampi Swift set track ID requested.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
What is the name of this track that Mampi Swift plays in this clip? I really like it.

[youtube]0K8Q1F3eRCc[/youtube]

Ok this youtube code doesn't work. Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K8Q1F3eRCc

BTW: I DO NOT agree with the use of lasers in this clip. It is extremely unsafe to point lasers into the eyes of people. I credit this improper laser usage to why I now have to ware glasses for distance vision.

well it sounds like a few Dillinja tunes - the first one for a second or so is In The Grind and then the next one is S - Bag I think, then Ouch (Distorted Minds & Foxy)

Mate there's a few tunes in this clip - I have no idea which one you're on about

well it sounds like a few Dillinja tunes - the first one for a second or so is In The Grind and then the next one is S - Bag I think, then Ouch (Distorted Minds & Foxy)

Mate there's a few tunes in this clip - I have no idea which one you're on about

The one with the amens. I thought it was the same track?

Ohhhh. Someone must know this one. Its right up your alleys, into your backyards, into your house and probably in your record collections already.

The track which is teased i know but cant remember the name it's got something to do with FOXY 'ouch ouch ruffneck scout' track title may orientat around that??

The track which is teased i know but cant remember the name it's got something to do with FOXY 'ouch ouch ruffneck scout' track title may orientat around that??

Yeah that's Distorted Minds Feat MC Foxy - Ouch -VIP which is on the flip to the original.

Back
Top Bottom