Maji and Nicol -- Mr Nice Guy

djwhitehaze

ILL-HAZE
VIP Junglist
Out this week on nu-urban, bagged it kos ive been waitin for it for a few weeks n fink its big....

Wt everione else saying?

audio

P.s

i no theres gna be loadsa haters but jst wonderd wt peeps are thinkin...

Gantic

I think it's alright.. wouldn't buy it cos it's quite 'samey' to alot of other jump up (in my opinion).

However, if I had the cash I'd bag it, it's just another tune to drop :rolleyes:

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
normally got a lot of time for maji and mico, but this just sounds like 90% of the jump up that's out there at the moment.

need to make more tunes like upside down.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Dunno man, its alright, jus not my style really, bit too sameish all the way through, i likes a bit of variation, would be good as a tease mind, laters.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Too samey for me as well. Need more Upside Down, The Countdown, Psychosis IMO.

djwhitehaze

ILL-HAZE
VIP Junglist
ye thats tru they need to push their own sound more i fink. does sound like anyone could have made it rather than thinkin "oh thats defo maji and nicol!" if ya get me...

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
I heard that tune b4 think its on my bassman birthday bash 08 cd pack, i like it. I'm gonna bag it another one to add to collection. Nice find bro.

jones-e

Junglist
VIP Junglist
normally got a lot of time for maji and mico, but this just sounds like 90% of the jump up that's out there at the moment.

need to make more tunes like upside down.
YES! i fuckin love that tune - psychosis is dead but i still play that! big ups mr. riisu

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
phycosis vip is out soon i think too....
upside down never leaves the box.

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
It's average, might be quite good hearing it out but the shelf life will be well short on this one.