MACHETTE BASS EPs ON SALE NOW

I haven't ordered and I'm not going to order one, if they still have some on any website next wednesday I will get one

Nah thats it on the websites for the promo of it anyway. They're all gone as far as I know. Local shops are where they're left i reckon

edit: Don't think chemical or red eye have had any up

Last edited:
My local shop in Brightons getting them tomorrow - so probably will be everywhere - will try and 2 and someone on here can have the other at cost if they pay for shippin'

U

Nah thats it on the websites for the promo of it anyway. They're all gone as far as I know. Local shops are where they're left i reckon

edit: Don't think chemical or red eye have had any up

I didn't know it was out till i see this thread (shame on me). Trying to get hold of a copy but playzonline wont load. I'm gonna try Nu Urban. On ebay people are paying loads for this EP.

available on nu Urban now

Thank you Lokki for this just bagged mine from Nu Urban.

To bad for my brother he wanted a copy but they're limited to 1 per customer.He'll just have to wait.

Hell, had to shell out 15.25 - shipping alone was almost just as much as the E.P.

I'm in the States so now it's all about waiting until it comes thru the mail. AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

Just got my chemical order yesterday and I placed the order
11/4/08. Dam you Uk lot are lucky to get yours so quick.

Thank you Lokki for this just bagged mine from Nu Urban.

To bad for my brother he wanted a copy but they're limited to 1 per customer.He'll just have to wait.

Hell, had to shell out 15.25 - shipping alone was almost just as much as the E.P.

I'm in the States so now it's all about waiting until it comes thru the mail. AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

Just got my chemical order yesterday and I placed the order
11/4/08. Dam you Uk lot are lucky to get yours so quick.

JOKES!.....it must of cost you $30.50 for the ep...freaky shit. :teeth:

JUST GOT MY COPY OF THIS EP YESTERDAY AT MY LOCAL RECORD SHOP. THEN WHEN IN 2DAY AND BLAGGED A COPY OF TIME WARP ON RAM PROMO.:miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep: PROBLY SELL TIME WARP THO COZ ITS GOIN ON EBAY 4 SILLY PRICES

MITE SELL MACHETE BASS ASWELL BUT U'LL HAVE 2 COME TO BOURNEMOUTH 2 GET IT.

Last edited:
I got timewarp yest' and Machette today - gotta love promo's. don't wanna gloat but man you can play it over and over and over.....lol

Uken

JUST GOT MY COPY OF THIS EP YESTERDAY AT MY LOCAL RECORD SHOP. THEN WHEN IN 2DAY AND BLAGGED A COPY OF TIME WARP ON RAM PROMO.:miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep: PROBLY SELL TIME WARP THO COZ ITS GOIN ON EBAY 4 SILLY PRICES

MITE SELL MACHETE BASS ASWELL BUT U'LL HAVE 2 COME TO BOURNEMOUTH 2 GET IT.

Back
Top Bottom